Monday, December 31, 2012

Goin' Over The Cliff

Well, as I sit here, waiting to go over the fiscal cliff with the rest of my country I look back on the last year and just think about my lack of activity on my movie blog (you thought I would be worrying about more money being taken out of my paycheck?  I'm unemployed again so I don't HAVE a paycheck, suckers!  Ha!  Showed you-wait a minute....) and how much it saddens me.  Well, next year I resolve to do at least one post a month if not more, and I'll do it to movies I already own, because I have also taken a vow not to buy any movies (or any other entertainment or non-essentials) in an attempt to finally get my life on track.  Can't get out of my parents basement if I'm constantly worried about acquiring things.  Well, that's it, a happy new year to all three of my imaginary readers and keep on not reading the Pharonic Fantasy Theatre!

No comments:

Post a Comment