Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Well, here we are...


At Saint Alphonso's Pancake Breakfast, Where I stole the margarine!


AND WIDDLED ON THE BINGO CARDS IN LIEU OF THE –


Where was I? Oh yes.


Here we are at the anniversary of the Pharonic Fantasy Theatre. So much has happened and yet so little has happened in the year since I started this blog. I got a job. I quit my job. I lost a grandmother. I met new people. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. It was


STINK-FOOT! STINK-FOOT DARLIN', STINK-FOOT!


– Sorry.Well, anyways, this blog has itself seen some changes since it's inception. For example, I no longer over-analyze fluffy anime romantic comedies like I did in the beginning with Oh My Goddess (I'm so embarrassed by that now, although I guess if Susan Napier can do so can I, although I'm still not proud of it). I also do less reviews these days and more articles or insubstantial stuff to cover the fact that I'm lazy and can't find the time to write that much while I try to find a job (again). But today is different. Today, the ritual gives no comfort, today.... oh, crap, I'm sorry. No, today I'm posting up a review in the old fashioned style like the very first one put on this site (though not as long-winded).


Also, I'll be going through this week and cleaning up the site a bit: fixing some grammar here, adding a word or two there. I'm not rewriting any articles or making any huge adjustments though – I kinda like reading my blog from time to time and seeing how it's changed (and I'm the only one).


Anyway, to those reading this, and I know that this is a total of three people, probably four if you count me, well I don't know if I should count me

GET ON WITH IT!

Sorry. Anyways, if you are reading this blog because you stumbled across it on the web somehow, leave a comment on what you think of this site. I wouldn't mind having some feedback. This has been mainly an exercise in writing for me, but I am somewhat interested in what others think... it would help me improve my writing.


Plus I haven't gotten any comments yet.


(Tear)


Anyways, have fun and here's to another year of the Pharonic Fantasy Theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment