Sunday, December 25, 2011

I Am Such A Liar

I said at the end of my Diebuster review in early November that I would be doing an Adventure in the Desert post next.  Then Ken Russel died, and I said that I would do a "quick detour" with Altered States but said that a Desert Adventure post was imminent because I just needed time to expand and revise my original intended post.  Well, at the end of November I got another retail job (yay!) working at a bookstore for the holiday season (and hopefully beyond... let's go, steady paycheck!) and I have thus been very busy.  Hopefully it should taper off a bit after today and I can have some time to post to this blog but I make no promises to my nonexistent readership.  The Adventure in the Desert post may be postponed for a while or longer or perhaps indefinitely.  I am doing a quick holiday post today but it is very short as I have had no time to prepare... it's very off the cuff.

Well, anyways, enough update.  Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment