Friday, February 4, 2011

Another Bloated Corpse In The Blogosphere

It brings me great sadness to announce this, and I realize that I am the only one who cares (no one else reads this blog) but I am putting the Pharonic Fantasy Theatre on hold for a while, possibly indefinitely.


I had fun writing this blog but I can longer devote the time to it... less than half a year after starting it.  I work in a crappy low-end retail job and I really, really want to find something better.  In order to do that I have to devote more time to job searching, and the fact is that right now I cannot do that and write for this at the same time.  Part of the problem is that right now I have no viable way to capture screenshots for my reviews, as I'm sure you've noticed looking at the past few reviews.  The only way I can capture shots at the correct aspect ratio right now (i.e. not having the image skewed) is to do print-screen manually, and this is a massive time suck - a time suck I can't afford to indulge in at the moment.

This is a shame, really as I was looking forward to reviewing some great stuff.  Vision of Escaflowne, Adolescence of Utena, Star Trek: The Animated Series...  I even had plans on doing an appreciation essay on Spartacus and why it's an underrated movie.  But with my current situation I can't do all that and actually, you know, obtain a real life.

I might do a little review from time to time, so PFT might not be on hold per se but on the back burner.  Just don't expect the same output as before, imaginary reader from my delusional mind.

Wow, I lied last time.  I said that I'd do something happy to chase away the mid-winter blahs and instead I did this....

You know what?  Screw it.  Here's a funny picture, so we can go out on a happy note.


No comments:

Post a Comment