Saturday, October 16, 2010

Site Change

Before I get to my next movie review, I wanted to post a change for the Pharonic Fantasy Theatre.  Actually, two changes.  First, starting with my next post, I will begin posting the title screen of the film/TV show/etc. being reviewed first off instead of a picture from  movie/TV show/etc. itself.  Second, I'm not including a DVD review anymore as a) I don't have the time to go through all the content on the discs I watch as I just got a new job (yay!) and that's sucking up a lot of time now and b)other, dedicated  DVD review sites as well as Amazon do the job so much better.  If there is a glaring flaw in a disc or something that I feel I need to warn people about, sure, I'll include a little blurb on it but I figure Amazon.com is a better place to review products.  This is a blog on the content of the products.

Anyways, as I have said this applies to the next posting.

So please sit back, relax, and enjoy the new, more streamlined Pharonic Fantasy Theater!

No comments:

Post a Comment