Saturday, August 28, 2010

Welcome to the Pharonic Fantasy Theatre

Hello, reader, if indeed anyone else is even reading this.

I like to watch DVDs.  A lot of DVDs.  As in, nearly every night I'm watching something or other.  Movies, TV shows, live-action, anime, fantasy, sci-fi, horror, drama, William Shatner, you name it.  I'm really a complete vid-head.  After a while I figured, hey why don't I do something productive with something so passive and do a movie blog on the internet along with all of the 5 million other movie blogs?  That way I can make something out of my viewing experience by helping other people with theirs.  Thus this Pharonic Fantasy Theatre will exist to give my opinions on moving pictures I have just watched and help you the reader decide if you want to see them.  If this goes unread by anyone else I will write anyway seeing as I like to write and doing this keeps me in practice.  I will try not to include anything extraneous or off-topic in this blog; I don't think anyone is interested in my personal life.

Reviews will be of whatever I have just watched plus whatever I have just watched it on.  Which will usually mean DVD since I don't watch TV that much (ironically enough).

Oh yes.  Why is this called "Pharonic Fantasy Theatre?"  Well, this blog is neither Egyptian nor exclusively about fantasy... i just liked the way it sounded.  So there.  Pft!

No comments:

Post a Comment